The Juniper® Networks Certification Program (JNCP) consists of job role and platform specific, multi-tiered tracks that allow participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper® Networks technology. Successful candidates demonstrate a thorough understanding of networking technology and Juniper Networks platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
The Juniper® Networks Certification Program (JNCP) consists of multi-tiered tracks, which enable you to demonstrate competence with Juniper’s technology in the areas most pertinent to your job function and experience.
- Automation and DevOps
- Data Center
- Enterprise Routing and Switching
- Junos Security
- Service Provider Routing and Switching
These distinct tracks allow candidates to pursue specialized certifications, focusing on the job role and platform type most pertinent to their job functions and experience. Candidates wishing to attain certification on more than one platform family are required to pass exams from each track at the desired level.
Appointments are made at least two working days in advance, subject to availability.
- Contact the exams department (firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (We don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.