VMware® Certifications provide increased flexibility and career growth and helps advance your credibility with employers, colleagues and clients. Covering multiple technology areas, with levels suited to those new to the industry as well as experts in the field, VMware® Certification gives you flexibility to find the path that suits your needs.
Learn more about the available VMware Certifications.
VMware® offers different certification levels namely;
VMware Certified Associate (VCA) – This entry level certification is ideal for new IT professionals as well as executives making decisions about VMware® solutions.
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) – This level is designed for IT professionals who install, configure, manage, and optimize VMware® solutions.
VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) – The advanced levels are for those who design and build VMware® Solutions (VCAP Design) and manage and optimize VMware® solutions (VCAP Deployment).
VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) – The highest level of certification, VCDX recognizes IT professionals who design, build, and manage VMware® solutions and systems.
- Contact the exams department (firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com)
- Make payment either via bank or Mpesa (We don’t accept cash)
- Fill the exam form and submit it to the exams department.
- Pick your receipt.
You are advised to bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID each time you report to our exam center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all the following requirements:
- be government-issued.
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker’s full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker’s signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your exam fee as its not refundable.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.