Dubai Healthcare Authority, governing body and regulator of Dubai Healthcare City, was established in May 2011 by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to re-align Dubai Healthcare City to create an internationally renowned site and center for integrated medical services.
This certification is done by professionals in the healthcare industry (doctors and nurses) interested in practicing in the UAE.
To schedule an exam, simply follow the below steps on the Prometric page:
- Schedule: Choose a test, date, time and location.
- Locate: Search the locations where your test is offered.
- Reschedule/Cancel: Change or cancel an existing test appointment.
- Confirm: Double-check your appointment details.
Then follow the on-screen prompts as you walk through the rest of the process.
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled exam appointment. This allows time for you to sign in and for staff to verify your identification.
You must present a valid form of identification before you can test. The identification document must:
- Be government-issued (e.g., driver’s license, state-issued identification card, military identification card or passport).
- Contain both a current photo (or a physical description) and your signature.
- Have a name that exactly matches the name used to register for the exam (including designations such as “Jr.” and “III”).
Important Failure to provide appropriate identification at the time of the exam is considered a missed appointment.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets. You will, however, be provided a locker where you can keep your personal items. It is important that all electronic items, such as cellphones should be turned OFF.