This Cyber Security course allows candidates to understand the main concepts underlying the secure use of ICT in daily life and to use relevant techniques and applications to maintain a secure network connection, use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately.
- Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy, and identity theft.
- Protect a computer, device, or network from malware and unauthorised access.
- Understand the types of networks, connection types, and network specific issues, including firewalls.
- Browse the World Wide Web; communicate on the Internet securely.
- Understand security issues related to communications, including e-mail and instant messaging.
- Back-up and restore data appropriately and safely; securely dispose of data and devices.
This course covers the skills needed to understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy, and identity theft.
For individuals and for organisations, securing data and information is an increasingly important concern. Data and information are valuable, and you need to have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and awareness to protect them. This Cyber Security course helps you to secure and protect your, and your organisations, activities.
This course is specifically designed for todays’ computer users who use the internet extensively to work, study and play.