In this course, you will learn how to design, implement, and maintain a Business Intelligence (BI) platform with Microsoft SQL Server 2014. You will learn to design a data warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions including: ETL, BI Delivery, Reporting Services, Excel Reporting, SharePoint Server BI along with how to monitor and optimize a BI solution.
You will learn big data concepts and analysis using Microsoft Azure HDInsight plus how to design, implement, and process big data solutions.
- Plan the components of a BI solution
- Plan a BI infrastructure
- Design a data warehouse
- Design an ETL solution
- Plan analytical data models
- Plan a BI delivery solution
- Design a Reporting Services solution
- Design an Excel reporting solution
- Plan a SharePoint Server BI solution
- Monitor and optimize a BI solution
- Plan for BI operations
- This course uses Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
This course maps to skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft exam 70-467, and in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help prepare you for the exam.
BI professionals such as BI architects or database professionals who need to design BI solutions.