The Digital Marketing module covers the main concepts and skills of digital marketing, such as creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, selling online, different types of advertising, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
Digital marketing is a growing sector and workers with these skills are in demand. As businesses access new markets through online channels, they need employees who can help to build their online trading and commerce capabilities.
- Digital marketing concepts
- Web presence
- Social media setup
- Social media management
- Online marketing and advertising
Successful candidates will be able to define different elements of digital marketing, understand what goes into a campaign, and identify the typical goals used. After passing this module, candidates will feel confident carrying out digital marketing tasks effectively and efficiently. They will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and terms used in digital marketing.
- Recognise the importance of different tactics and when to use them.
- Identify different tools and platforms and know what they are used for.
- Outline the considerations and options for creating campaigns.
- Understand insights and analytics and what services are available to measure them.
Develop the skills needed to plan, execute, and measure an effective digital marketing campaign.
This module is suitable for a wide range of candidates; for example, entrepreneurs, employees of small- and medium- sized enterprises, students, and marketing professionals who want to build and certify their digital marketing skills.