This 3-day, instructor-led workshop covers a range of components, including Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and network services that customers can benefit from when deploying hybrid solutions.
- Core concepts of Azure.
- Primary methods for integrating an on-premises environment with Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Cloud Services.
- Azure hybrid networking technologies.
- Understand the Azure services that provide data storage, management, and analytics capabilities in hybrid scenarios.
- Explain the use of Azure disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premises environments
- Explain how to design and implement cross-premises applications.
- Explain Azure monitoring and management solutions that offer hybrid capabilities
This course provides you with the knowledge necessary to design hybrid solutions properly. It also includes several demonstrations and labs that enable students to develop hands-on skills that are necessary when implementing such solutions.
In this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to design and deploy hybrid solutions. You will explore the range of components such as Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and network services that customers benefit from when deploying hybrid solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals and development operations (DevOps) professionals who are well versed in on-premises technologies and who have some knowledge of cloud technologies but want to learn more about integrating their on-premises environments with Azure.