International Certificate of Digital Literacy (ICDL)
International Computer Driving License is an international digital literacy qualification. ICDL is used as yardstick to measure your ability to competently use a digital device like a computer, laptop, etc. Based on the track incorporating the current digital trends, ICDL is ideal for persons starting their career journey and wish to portray digital skills in their CV.
It is also ideal for mature candidates who are looking at enhancing their digital skills. Flexible class hours, certified trainers, extended practice time and an authorized exam center are some of the services you will enjoy at our ICDL center.
- Help individuals communicate, connect, and interact with others
- Enable access to a range of information and services that can simplify life and save time
- Increase individuals’ confidence, motivation, and potential for using technology
- Facilitate learning beyond formal education and provide more options for how and what people can learn
- Increase employees’ confidence and job satisfaction
- Increase overall efficiency and productivity
The ICDL training and certification registration is open for all Individuals ,candidates and Employees interested in learning computer skills for life.
|CA 738||Computer Essentials||20 Hrs|
|CA 739||Word Processing Using Ms Word||20 Hrs|
|CA 740||Spreadsheets Using Ms Excel||20 Hrs|
|CA 741||Online Essentials||10 Hrs|
|CA 742||Online Collaboration||10 Hrs|
|CA 743||IT Security||10 Hrs|
|CA 744||Presentation using Ms Powerpoint||10 Hrs|
|July 26, 2021||12.00am-12.00Pm||3 Months||Online Live & In-person class|
|August 2, 2021||10.00am-12.00Noon||3 Months||Online Live & In-person class|