The PRINCE2 ® Foundation will provide participants with a fundamental understanding of the PRINCE2 ® project management method, and help participants prepare for the PRINCE2 ® Foundation examination.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product-based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
There are over 1 million certified PRINCE2® professionals around the world, and it is firmly established as the world’s most practised method for project management.
The skills you learn through PRINCE2® will help you to manage a project more successfully and more effectively. It will also help with your career progression – for many organisations, having PRINCE2® is necessary to get a job as a project manager. In fact, 88% of project professionals said that PRINCE2® helped them in their career.
This course would benefit all members in a project team (administrators, coordinators, managers), practising project managers and programme managers. Due to the generic nature of this course, it is also suitable for general managers, staff in a supporting role, and those who wish to gain formal recognition of their skills by taking the PRINCE2® foundation examination.