The Project Planning course sets out the skills and knowledge associated with using project management software to prepare project plans and monitor projects, including planning, and managing time, costs, tasks, and resources.
- Project management tools
- Project creation
- Resources and costs
- Project monitoring
- Prepare outputs
- Covers the key skills needed to use project planning applications.
- Can be applied to a range of project planning software from vendor packages to freeware.
- Certifies best practice in effective project planning software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
- Understand the key concepts relating to managing projects.
- Use a project management application to create a new project and maintain an existing project.
- Create and schedule tasks; add project constraints and deadlines.
- Assign costs; create and assign resources to tasks.
- View the critical path, monitor progress, and reschedule work.
- Prepare and print outputs, including charts and reports.
All those interested in project management.