The IT Technical Trainer is responsible for planning composing directing and executing classroom curriculum that trains students both corporates and individuals on IT based courses such as ICDL, NCC Diploma Courses and Professional Certifications.
- Conduct authorized certification training sessions for Students and Corporate clients.
- Foster an active and engaging learning environment that supports the needs of the student.
- Assist in ensuring that learning experience and program execution is of high quality, impactful, and continuously improving.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Identify and communicate to leadership any classroom trends, challenges, or obstacles.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in developing and maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, and presentations.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Computer Pride’s Information Compliance Policy.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field such as IT.
- Training experience, technical training preferred.
- Master situations or information easily and quickly with limited direction or training.
- Organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience.
- Demonstrates a lively and genuine interest in educating others; regularly approaches teaching with energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies.
- Sharp, fast learner with a technology curiosity and aptitude.