This course will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture and you will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance. You will also be provided key information on how to install and administer Oracle Database 12c.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Gain an understand of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
This course offers an introduction to the Oracle Database 12c database technology. It covers the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. It also demonstrates essential SQL skills for writing queries against single and multiple tables, manipulating data in tables, and creating database objects.
Discover how you can effectively install and manage an Oracle Database instance. Create a container database and provision pluggable databases to support your business needs. Benefit from learning how to configure the Oracle Network Environment to perform database maintenance.
- Systems Administrator.