This is a three-day (18 hours) professional course, which thoroughly covers the Android Applications UI/UX Design in the first three lessons and Monetization Techniques in another three lessons.
This course is mapped for AND-803 exam.
- UI/UX design fundamentals and the design thinking process.
- A comprehensive guide to wireframing and prototyping Android applications.
- Usability testing, compatibility, performance, and stability of Android apps.
- A UI/UX Designer Journey in Android Apps.
- Understanding different techniques to monetize Android applications.
- Publishing and advertising your application effectively.
- Explaining how to add licenses to your applications and monitor them.
The explosive growth of AndroidTM applications lately has created a boom in demand for developers. Developers are there but how can employers assess their competencies? How can they really know who deserves the opportunity to take the responsibility of their applications?
Android Advanced Training Consultants (Android ATC) provides courses and assessment exams to certify the competencies of current and prospective employees.
After completing this course, you will be ready for the “Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques ” exam (exam code: AND-803).
It is highly recommended that the attendees of this course know the basics of Android application development knowledge. To acquire good knowledge of Android application development, trainees may attend the “Android Application Development” course.