In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Core tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
This course uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. It incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications and can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-486.
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Configure the pipeline of ASP.NET Core web applications using middleware, and leverage dependency injection across MVC application.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET Core routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Connect an ASP.NET Core application to a database using Entity Framework Core.
- Implement a consistent look and feel across an entire MVC web application.
- Add client-side packages and configure Task Runners.
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2017.
- Write an MVC application that authenticates and authorizes users to access content securely using Identity.
- Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks.
- Use caching to accelerate responses to user requests.
- Use SignalR to enable two-way communication between client and server.
- Describe what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET Core MVC web application from a development computer to a web server.
Master the fundamentals of .NET programming and learn how to create .NET projects with this .NET Programming Certification Course. You will get introduced to the .NET space and coding with C#, including Visual Studio and WinForms, preparing you for a successful career.
Getting certified in .NET will open up a plethora of opportunities for a professional. Also, as a matter of fact, a certified .NET developer gets paid well then, their non-certified counterparts.
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.