Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a specialist typically working in a red team environment, focused on attacking computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. A CEH understands attack strategies, the use of creative attack vectors, and mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Unlike malicious hackers and actors, Certified Ethical Hackers operate with permission from the system owners and take all precautions to ensure the outcomes remain confidential. Bug bounty researchers are expert ethical hackers who use their attack skills to uncover vulnerabilities in the systems.
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.