This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere® 7 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage certificates
- Use Identity Federation to configure VMware vCenter Server® to use external identity sources
- Use VMware vSphere® Trust Authority™ to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi™ host compliance
- Create and manage a content library for deploying virtual machines
- Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators for compute, storage, and networking resources for ESXi hosts
- Optimize the performance in the vSphere environment, including vCenter Server
VMware training and certification programs are designed to grow your skill and validate your ability to leverage all the opportunities made possible by your VMware solutions.
You will get a deeper understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
- System administrators.
- System engineers.
- System integrators.