Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software. Its primary use is in layout work for print such as magazines, books, posters, etc. Additionally, it can be used to produce electronic content such as interactive PDFs. Adobe InDesign’s strength lies in the integration of powerful word processing and graphics/image integration, without the creative limitations of a pure word processor such as MS Word.
If you must produce content for print and are looking for a jack-of-all-trades, InDesign is a worthwhile investment. And best of all, it’s quick to learn with satisfying results.
- You will be able to add InDesign to your CV
- You will be able to start earning money from your InDesign Skills.
- You will have over 5 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will build a flyer in InDesign.
- You will create a postcard design.
- You will build a company brochure.
- You will create a magazine layout.
- You will create a company newsletter.
- You will create your own business card.
- You will build stationery for a business including letterhead & comp slip.
- You will build a longer annual report document.
- You will create & use corporate colours.
- You will create your own colours to use in your designs.
- You will learn how to pick complimentary fonts for you design.
- You will resize, rotate & crop images.
- 76 lectures 5+ hours of well-structured content.
- Learn how to create PDF files ready for printing.
- You will get the finished files, so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
- Techniques used by professional graphic designers.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
When InDesign debuted in 1999, publishing turned a page. The app moved design forward with its support for OpenType fonts, transparency features, and cloud-based collaboration — and millions continue to make amazing things with InDesign.
InDesign is a staple application for marketing professionals, publishers, artists, graphic designers, and more. Whether you are specifically interested in designing projects like magazines or pamphlets, or simply want a broad introduction to Adobe InDesign CC
- Anyone who wants to start using InDesign in their career & get paid for their design skills.
- This course is for people completely new to InDesign. No previous design or publishing experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well-paced introduction that will enable you to produce most common publications. Only basic computing skills are necessary – If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course.