In this course, you will learn a wide variety of advanced concepts to let you fully master administration of an Oracle database. This course includes a thorough discussion of new Oracle 12c automation features including flashback technologies, automated storage management, automated tuning tools, and automated management tools (such as the new scheduler).
- Configure for globalization support.
- Secure the Oracle listener.
- Configure and use the recovery manager.
- Identify and use diagnostic information.
- Recover your database.
- Flashback a database.
- Automation tools.
- Performance tuning tools.
- Manage database storage, memory, and other database resources.
- Use the scheduler to automate tasks.
- Configure and use Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
After completing this course, you will have fundamentals required for installation, configuration, and administration of an Oracle 12c database.
The process of becoming Oracle Database certified broadens your knowledge and skills by exposing you to a wide array of important database features, functions, and tasks. Oracle Database certification teaches you how to perform complex, hands-on activities through labs, study, and practice.
Additionally, Oracle certification exams validate your capabilities using real-world, scenario-based questions that assess and challenge your ability to think and perform.
Data analysts, database administrators, systems administrators, network managers and technical support personnel.