This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
This course offers an introduction to the Oracle Database 12c database technology. It covers the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. It also demonstrates essential SQL skills for writing queries against single and multiple tables, manipulating data in tables, and creating database objects.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure, and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs, and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Systems Administrator.