This entry-level course is aimed at programmers who are new to Java and who need to learn its concepts, language constructs, and data types. Included in the agenda are topics on exception handling, lambda expressions, and modular programming.
The course is designed for programmers who will apply these language skills to develop programs using the latest major versions of the JDK, currently Java 11. Students practice the skills learned in each lesson through hands-on labs.
- Write Java code that uses variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs of achieve program objectives
- Identify modular programming principles
- Access and create static fields and methods
- Encapsulate a class using access modifiers and overloaded constructors
- Manipulate numeric, text, and string data using appropriate Java operators
- Set environment variables to allow the Java compiler and runtime executables to function properly
- Create simple Java classes and use object references to access fields and methods in a class
- Demonstrate polymorphism by implementing a Java interface
- Handle a checked exception in a Java application
- Use a Predicate Lambda expression as the argument to a method
- Define and implement a simple class hierarchy that supports application requirements
If you are looking to master web application development for virtually any computing platform, this Java Certification Training course is for you. This training course will give you a firm foundation in Java, the most used programming language in software development.
Java is the most popular programming language and works across all computer and mobile platforms without needing to be recompiled. It is one of the top-paying jobs in software development.
- System Integrator
- Systems Administrator