The Presentation module allows candidates to understand the concept of presentations and to demonstrate competence in using presentation software.
- Using the application
- Developing a presentation
- Graphical objects
- Prepare outputs.
On completion of this module, candidates will be able to:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
- Use available help resources to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different built-in slide layouts, designs, and themes.
- Enter, edit, and format text and tables in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides and creating consistent slide content by using the master slide.
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert, edit, and align pictures and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, and check and correct presentation content before printing and presenting.
- Covers the key skills needed to use presentation software.
- Can be applied to a range of presentation software from vendor packages to ‘freeware’.
- Certifies best practice in effective presentation software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
This module is suitable for a wide range of candidates who want to be able to use presentation applications effectively.