The Remote Work module covers the main concepts and good practices needed to work effectively from any remote location.
Being able to work effectively outside of the office is beneficial for both employee and organisation, and at times a necessity for business continuity. However, without the necessary skills, working remotely can be an ineffective and frustrating experience.
- Introductory Concepts
- Self-management, Teamwork
Successful candidates will be able to understand the key concepts, benefits, and challenges of working remotely. After passing this module, candidates will also be able to set up a remote working environment, be familiar with organisational policy, technology, and security requirements, and be aware of the tools available to support remote work. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts, benefits, and challenges of remote work.
- know how to self-manage and work effectively as a team in a remote environment.
- set up a remote working environment taking into consideration organisational policies, technology, and security requirements.
- understand the main tools for supporting remote work and considerations for using them effectively.
- Understand the main concepts and good practices needed to work effectively from any remote location.
This module is suitable for any candidates who work remotely or are preparing to work remotely. It covers the key concepts and good practices for working remotely, as well as the main types of tools that can be used to support remote work and the key considerations for using them effectively.