To complement the AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner qualification, the Introduction of the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification reinforces PRINCE2 Agile’s unrivalled reputation as the world’s most complete agile project management method, combining the benefits of agile ways of working, with the governance and structure of the PRINCE2 method.
The introduction of PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation will enable everyone to benefit from guidance on delivering, managing, or working within agile projects and project teams, without the need for any prior knowledge of PRINCE2.
This 3-day course determines how to use PRINCE2® with Agile ways of working as a foundation certification course.
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Understand the key aspects of PRINCE2®
- Understand basic concepts behind common agile ways of working
- Demonstrate the purpose of combining PRINCE2 with agile
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles and tailor the themes, processes, and management products to a project in an agile context
- Incorporate the areas that can support a PRINCE2 Agile implementation
There are over 1 million certified PRINCE2® professionals around the world, and it is firmly established as the world’s most practised method for project management.
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsibility of agile with the governance of PRINCE2
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively built approach that is corporate friendly
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- PMO staff
- Consultants and contractors.