This course covers the qualification from AXELOS which represents an extension to PRINCE2®. The course is equally divided between practical exercises and theory as it examines how to use PRINCE2® in an agile context. The course ends with an exam that allows you to achieve PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner status.
- The course explains to delegates how to tailor PRINCE2® to work in the best way possible in an agile context.
- It looks at how to blend and weave the principles, processes, and themes of PRINCE2® with many of the common ways of working in an agile way.
- It examines how to configure PRINCE2® when in different situations and how to incorporate the agile frameworks, behaviours, concepts, and techniques in the best way possible to increase the chances of successful project delivery.
There are over 1 million certified PRINCE2® professionals around the world, and it is firmly established as the world’s most practised method for project management.
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsibility of agile with the governance of PRINCE2.
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Helps you to be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively built approach that is corporate friendly
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- PMO staff
- Consultants and contractors.