This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define, and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Learn C# programming skills and speed up the performance of your applications. From introductory to advanced-level C# courses, our instructors will teach the techniques and best practices to effectively develop efficient, portable, and maintainable applications. At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
- This course will help you:
- It is easy to start with
- The ability to develop many kinds of apps on several operating systems
- Large availability of powerful development tools.
- If you Google “the most popular programming languages,” C# will be most certainly be one of the top five most used languages.
For all those interested in programming.