The CISA Certified Information Security Auditor is a globally recognized certification designation for audit, assurance, and security professionals. Being CISA certified highlights your knowledge, skills, and experience as an auditor, and demonstrates that you can assess vulnerabilities, report compliance, and implement controls within the organization.
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an IT governance structure.
- Ensure that the IT organizational structure and human resources (personnel) management support the organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam.
Validate your expertise and get the leverage you need to move up in your career. With ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, you can do just that. CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career. If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements. Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.
Individuals seeking CISA certification.