ICDL has developed a suite of programmes that meet the demands of today’s digital world. Whether you are working through the base and intermediate modules to reach the digital skills standard required for the workplace or you are looking to develop more advanced skills for occupational effectiveness, ICDL has a vast range of modules to choose from, so you can build the ideal digital skill set for your needs.
- Advanced Word Processing Using Microsoft Office Word – covers the concepts and skills needed to produce complex documents. It looks at areas such as creating long reports, formatting documents so they are attractive and easy to read, structuring information and creating templates, as well as improving productivity.
- Advanced Spreadsheet Using Microsoft Office Excel – covers the advanced skills needed to use the versatile features of spreadsheets to produce reports, provide statistical or mathematical analysis, and manage data more effectively and productively.
- Data Protection – covers important knowledge relating to data protection concepts and principles, data subject rights, data protection policies and measures, and regulatory compliance.
- Advanced Presentation Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint – covers the advanced skills needed to plan and create effective presentations, manage, and protect presentations, as well as the technical considerations of giving presentations.
- Digital Marketing – covers the main concepts and skills of digital marketing, such as creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, selling online, different types of advertising, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
- Advanced Word Processing Using Microsoft Office Word – Develop the skills needed to create complex documents that are attractive and easy to read.
- Advanced Spreadsheet Using Microsoft Office Excel – Develop the skills needed to use the advanced features, capabilities, and data handling of spreadsheets.
- Data Protection – Develop the skills needed to manage and process personal data in the context of GDPR.
- Advanced Presentation Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint – Develop the skills needed to plan, create, and deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Digital Marketing – Develop the skills needed to plan, execute, and measure an effective digital marketing campaign.
- These modules are designed to meet the needs of modern professionals in a range of sectors, ICDL Professional develops advanced level skills for those with technology-reliant roles. From the use of business applications to the fundamentals of advanced technologies, these skills allow them to manage different types of workloads as well as collaborate with technical teams.
- ICDL Professional contains a range of modules which can be combined in any way to create a unique ICDL Profile. The syllabus content of each module is supported by learning materials that mirror day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of a role in the sector or industry.
Professionals looking to advance their skills especially those who are in technology-reliant roles.